57th run Fire Extinguisher Course
Objectives of this course:
To enable participants to qualify as competent persons in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
Such qualified persons are required for a fire extinguisher service workshop to be registered with TUV SUD as an approved workshop.
1. Introduction to fire extinguishers.
2. Types of fire extinguishers and their classification and ratings.
3. Overview of SS EN 3 – specification for extinguishers.
4. Detailed study of SS 578 – selection, distribution, maintenance, recharging and hydro-testing (theory and practical).
Each participant who passes the examinations will receive a Certificate of Competency enabling them to be qualified operators in the maintenance of fire extinguishers in Singapore.
Our Certification is recognized by TUV SUD.
Applicants must have completed secondary two mathematics and science or possess NITEC/NTC qualifications or equivalent standards and actively employed in the fire protection industry to benefit from this course. (Strict compliance)
Who should attend:
Participants who are currently working as fire extinguisher service personnel and wish to be certified as qualified operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
Disclaimer & Refund Policy:
1. IFE reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course without stating any reasons.
2. If applicant withdraws his application prior to 4 weeks before commencement of the
course or course is cancelled – full refund 100% of course fees as stated in this brochure.
3. If applicant withdraws his application between 2 to 4 weeks prior to commencement
of the course – 50% refund of course fees as stated in this brochure.
4. No refund of course fees if applicant withdraws within 2 weeks of course commencement date.
Enquires & further information
Please contact Karine Lim at 96693176 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org