Fire Extinguisher Servicing and Maintenance Course
The course is designed to enable participants to qualify as operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
Each participant who passes the examinations will receive a Certificate of Competency enabling them to be qualified operators in the maintenance of fire extinguishers in Singapore.
Who should attend
Persons who are currently working as fire extinguisher service personnel and wish to be certified as qualified operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
Applicants must have completed secondary two mathematics and science or possess NITEC/NTC qualifications and be working in this trade to benefit from this course.
- Introduction to fire extinguishers.
- Types of fire extinguishers and their classification & ratings.
- Overview of SS.EN.3 – Specification for fire extinguishers.
- Detailed study of SS 578 – selection, distribution, maintenance, recharging and hydrotesting (theory and practical).
The course will be conducted by qualified and experienced personnel from IFE Singapore. The training and the tests will be conducted in the English language.
How to apply
Complete and return the application form together with course fees by 31 Mar 2015, to: (Cheques shall be made payable to The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK))
The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
32 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2
#07-06 Sing Industrial Complex
Enquiry & Further Information
Call Ms Rosnah( IFE Secretariat):
Disclaimer & Refund Policy
- The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course without assigning any reasons.
- If applicant withdraws his application prior to 4 weeks before commencement of the course or course is cancelled – full refund of course fees by participant.
- If applicant withdraws his application between 4 and 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course – 50% refund of course fees paid by participant.
- No refund of course fees if applicant withdraws within 2 weeks of course commencement date.