IFEM Fire Risk Assessors Course
Objectives of this course:
The main objective of the Fire Risk Assessors (FRA) accreditation course is to raise the profile and competency of the fire engineers, fire safety engineers, fire safety managers, fire safety engineers, fire auditors in the fire and the construction industry.
5 Days Full Time Course (Please see attached Brochure)
Participants who have completed the course and passed the assessment will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement by The Institution of Fire Engineers Malaysia Branch. Nonmembers can become IFE members through fast route process.
Successful participant may be listed as an accredited Fire Risk Assessors on The Institution of Fire Engineers Malaysia website and he/she is also eligible to apply for accreditation with the UK Engineering Council if criteria fulfill.
1. University Degree – Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree OR
2. Technical Diploma OR
3. Mature candidates with at least 10 years working experience
1. Registration can be done by sending the completed form via email to email@example.com
2. Maximum intake per course is 25 participants. Registration will be on first come first serve basis.
3. All registration is deemed to be effective only when accompanied with payment.
4. IFE reserves the right to reschedule, change the program, modify the course content and/or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. Once registered, any cancellation will not be allowed.
Enquires & further information
Please contact –
The Institution of Fire Engineers Malaysia Branch
Goh Khang Yien at +603-91012255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org