Servicing and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
Objectives of this course:
To enable participants to qualify as operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
1. Introduction to fire extinguishers.
2. Types of fire extinguishers and their classification and ratings.
3. Overview of SS EN 3 – specification for extinguishers
4. Detailed study of SS 578 – selection, distribution, maintenance, recharging and hydro-testing (theory and practical).
Each participant who passes the examinations will receive a Certificate of Competency enabling them to be qualified operators in the maintenance of fire extinguishers in Singapore.
Applicants must have completed secondary two mathematics and science or possess NITEC/NTC qualifications and be working in this trade to benefit from this course. (Strict compliance)
Who should attend:
Persons who are currently working as fire extinguisher service personnel and wish to be certified as qualified operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
How to apply:
1. Return the completed application form together with cheque payment by 1 July 2019 to:
The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
18 Sin Ming Lane
#06-01 Midview City
2. Cheque shall be made payable to “The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)“. Please state 46th Fire Extinguishers course & Name at the back of cheque
Disclaimer & Refund Policy:
1. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course without assigning any reasons.
2. If applicant withdraws his application prior to 4 weeks before commencement of the course or course is cancelled – full refund of course fees by participant.
3. If applicant withdraws his application between 4 and 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course – 50% refund of course fees paid by participant.
4. No refund of course fees if applicant withdraws within 2 weeks of course commencement date.
Enquires & further information please contact IFE Secretariat:
Call Ms Connie Ng: Tel: 63389274; email: firstname.lastname@example.org