Servicing and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
Objectives of this course:
To enable participants to qualify as operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
1. Introduction to fire extinguishers.
2. Types of fire extinguishers and their classification and ratings.
3. Overview of SS EN 3 – specification for extinguishers
4. Detailed study of SS 578 – selection, distribution, maintenance, recharging and hydro-testing (theory and practical).
Each participant who passes the examinations will receive a Certificate of Competency enabling them to be qualified operators in the maintenance of fire extinguishers in Singapore.
Applicants must have completed secondary two mathematics and science or possess NITEC/NTC qualifications and be working in this trade to benefit from this course. (Strict compliance)
Who should attend:
Persons who are currently working as fire extinguisher service personnel and wish to be certified as qualified operators in the inspection, maintenance and recharging of fire extinguishers.
How to apply:
1. Submit the online application form stated on your email or scan the QR code below.
2. You can select the following Payment Options:
For Cheque Payment
Issue to : The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
Sent to : 18 Sin Ming Lane #06-01 Midview City, Singapore 573960, Attn: Connie Ng
(Write Name behind Cheque and state “48th FE and Name of Applicant”)
For Bank Transfer
For purpose of tracking payment, please indicate “Applicant Name and 48 FE” and email a copy of the bank transfer slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Account : The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)
Name of Bank : United Overseas Bank
Account Number : 314-304-819-3
Bank Branch Code : 7375
Bank Code : 007
Swift Code : uovbsgsg
Disclaimer & Refund Policy:
1. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course without assigning any reasons.
2. If applicant withdraws his application prior to 4 weeks before commencement of the course or course is cancelled – full refund of course fees by participant.
3. If applicant withdraws his application between 4 and 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course – 50% refund of course fees paid by participant.
4. No refund of course fees if applicant withdraws within 2 weeks of course commencement date.
Enquires & further information please contact IFE Secretariat:
Ms Connie Ng Tel: 63389274 or email: email@example.com