Emergency and Crisis Management for Premises
- Enhance your knowledge of fire hazards and fire risk assessment.
- Learn how to mitigate fire hazards and fire risks.
- Learn how to enhance fire safety awareness amongst the occupants of the building.
- Sustainable fire safety measures.
- Develop Emergency Response & Management
- Crisis Management
- International fire incidents and lessons learnt.
Who should attend
Architects, Engineers, Fire Safety Engineers, Fire Safety Managers, Safety Officers, Building Owners, Suppliers of Fire Products, Contractors, Facility Management and Maintenance Personnel etc.
- Case studies of International Fire incidents and lessons learnt
- Understand Fire Science
- Understand Fire Behaviour
- Understand Smoke Behaviour
- Understand Behaviour of Building Materials
- Fundamentals of Heat Transfer
- Definition of Fire Hazards and Fire Risks
- Active and Passive Fire Protection Systems
- Formulation of Emergency Response Planning
- Ensuring Fire Protection Systems are in operational condition
- Best industrial practice I maintaining fire safety in your premises
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Sustainable Fire Safety measures
- Implementation of Emergency Response Plan
- Develop Mass Evacuation Program
- Fire Drills – its importance and feedback
- Preparedness in Crisis Management
- Achieve Sustainability and Business Continuity
Mr. Tay Hao-giang
Mr. Hao-giang Tay graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree with Honours, and is also a graduate of Edinburg University with a Master of Science degree in Fire Safety Engineering. His Master of Science thesis was a result of field research in “Audibility of fire alarm signals for high ambient noise environments”.
Mr. Tay has more than 34 years experience in the fire safety engineering industry internationally. He has been engaged for decades to give lectures for government agencies, professional institutions as well as Universities. He is also listed as panel CPD (Continuing Professional Development) speakers for all the professional institutions in the fire industry. He also provides in-house training for corporations in fire risk management courses.
He has presented papers at national and international conferences in countries around the world. His technical papers on new best industrial practices are well received in countries like, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, USA, UK, China, India, U.A.E., Taiwan, Philippines, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland and South Africa. He is invited as a panel speaker of European Community (EU) Fire Advisory Panel which hosted annual Fire Safety Conference. The inaugural Conference is in Prague. Republic of Czechoslovakia 2012.
He is co-author of “Guide to Fire Protection in Malaysia”, a Guide to Uniform Building By-laws 1984 that is widely used by fire officials, architects and engineers in Malaysia
IFE Singapore Secretariat
Tel: 6338 9274
Operating Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
1) Email the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,or
2) Post the completed form to:
The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK), Singapore Branch
32, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2,
#07-06, Sing Industrial Complex,
Closing Date: 7th January, 2015
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to “The Institution of Fire Engineers (UK)”. No invoice will be issued. Acknowledgement letter will be issued upon clearance of cheque.
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. No refund will be made for any cancellations but replacements are welcomed. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the seminar due to unforeseen circumstances.