IFES Fire Code Seminar 23 : Key Changes to Fire Code 23 and Fire Safety Regulations
The aim of the seminar is to provide attendees with a better understanding of the new Fire Code 2023 launched on 25th August 2023 and updates to fire safety regulations.
Who should attend
Fire Safety Engineers, Professional Engineers, Registered Architects, Fire Investigators, SCDF, Fire Safety Managers, Safety Officers, Officers from Relevant Government Agencies, Suppliers of Fire Products, Building Owners, Developers, Building Contractors, Facility Management, lawyers and Maintenance Personnel, etc.
Registration closes on 1st September 2023
How to register and pay
Scan QR Code or click on the link to register and pay below
1. We accept registration via ALLEVENTS platform and payment via Paypal. Scan the QR code or link above to register and to make payment or filling up the registration form.
2. Email confirmation will be issued by ALLEVENTS and Receipt issued by PayPal will be official upon full payment via Paypal. IFES does not issue Receipts or Invoice.
3. Please ensure you have completed the correct details on the registration page on ALLEVENTS before checking out for payment via PAYPAL.
1. Attendees are expected to sign in upon arrival and sign out when the seminar ends.
Disclaimer & Refund Policy:
1. IFES reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. No refund of seminar fees for cancellation. Replacements are allowed before the closing of the registration date line stated in this Brochure. No replacements after the closing of the registration date.
3. IFES may disclose personal information about individual, for any of the purposes and in accordance with the PDPA, to any of our agents and service providers.