IFES Fire Safety Seminar - Latest Updates
The aim of the seminar is to provide attendees a better understanding to fire regulations and best practices with the stated topics.
Who should attend
Fire Safety Engineers, Professional Engineers, Registered Architects, Fire Investigators, SCDF, Fire Safety Managers, Safety Officers, Officers from Relevant Government Agencies, Suppliers of Fire Products, Building Owners, Developers, Building Contractors, Facility Management and Maintenance Personnel, etc.
MAJ Neo Jin Xiang
MAJ Neo Jin Xiang is a Senior Staff Officer in the Fire Safety Management Branch, Fire Safety Department, SCDF. His latest posting has enabled him to strengthen his fire safety knowledge and understanding of the entire regulatory system. These include in-depth understanding of the Fire Safety Manager Scheme, the Company Emergency Response Team, the Fire Certificate, the Temporary Permit, Plans Approval Self-Regulation Scheme and the Amusement Rides Safety Act.
Mr David Goh
Mr David Goh is the Director of Vanguard Fire System Pte Ltd who has 40 years of experience and technical knowledge in the Fire Alarm Systems and Emergency Voice Communication Systems. He leads a technical and marketing teams which were responsible for fire alarm and EVC control panel manufacturing, systems design and equipment supply and meeting statutory technical requirements. He is also the convener of Enterprise Singapore’s working group that reviewed SS 645 and SS 546.
Mr Ramanathan is a Director of Sprinkler Fire Systems Pte Ltd and has been in the fire protection field for more than 50 years. He is the President of IFE Singapore and the Convenor of Enterprise Singapore’s working group that reviewed SS 578, SS 232 and SS CP 52.
Ms Liew Li Hooi
Ms Liew Li Hooi is a Senior Fire Engineer at Arup Singapore Pte Ltd who has over 10 years of project experiences in fire and life safety strategy planning and fire engineering design in Singapore and Malaysia. She represents the Institution of Fire Engineers, Singapore as the Review Committee for the Singapore Code of Practice for Fire Precautions in Rapid Transit Systems and one of the pioneers in navigating the use of parametric design fire for performance-based fire engineering design of timber buildings in Singapore.
LTC Lim Wee Siang
LTC Lim Wee Siang is a Principal Consultant in the Industrial & Institution Design Branch, Fire Safety Department, SCDF. His core duties include auditing of building and M&E plans, processing of waivers, providing consultation to the members of public/Qualified Persons as well as conducting site inspections for projects applying for Temporary Fire Permit/Fire Safety Certificate. He has also held various positions previously, including Senior Staff Officer for Exercise Planning, Commander Clementi Fire Station.
Er Ho Victor
Er Ho Victor is a Director of HiLT Pte Ltd, a fire engineering consultancy practice. He is actively involved in the fire safety/mechanical consultancy for the past 27 years. He is a member author of Singapore Fire Engineering Guidelines 2015 and Singapore Standard SS 634 – Fire Safety Code of Practise for open plant structure in oil, chemical and the process industry as well as the review of Singapore Fire Engineering Guidelines and the SS 532 – Code of Practise for flammable storage and the soon to be launch Singapore Fire Precautions for Road Tunnels.
Mr Tan Yi Yang
Mr Tan Yi Yang is a Senior Consultant in Fire Safety Department, SCDF, providing consultation to clarify fire safety requirements for buildings. He is part of the Fire Code Review Committee and has also been involved in the review of Fire Code 2018. He is also involved in the review of other codes and standards under Enterprise Singapore.
Ms Karine Lim
9669 3176 (HP) or 63389274 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)
Ms Connie Ng
8128 0771 (HP) (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)
Registration closes on 18 October 2022
How to register and pay
Scan QR Code or click on the link to register and pay below
1. We accept registration and payment ONLY via the QR code or link provided above.
2. Please ensure you have completed the correct attendees details on the platform before Check out for payment via PAYPAL.
3. A unique link to Zoom Webinar will be sent to the attendee’s email address stated on your registration form, upon verification. Please ensure that this information is correct.
4. Receipts will be issued by ALLEVENTS / PayPal upon completion of payment page. IFES does not issue e-Receipts. Nominal processing fees per transaction by booking platform applies.
1. Attendance will be validated once the participants have logged on to the zoom link on day of seminar. Participants will be deemed absent if the system is unable to detect their presence at the screen at any point in time.
2. Attendees to take note there will be video recording for the entire duration and attendees’s are required to turn on video for recording until the end of event.
3. FSM attendees are required to take, complete and pass online quiz as a pre-requisites to qualify for Professional Accreditations stated on this brochure.
4. Attendees are to login for the webinar an hour prior to the commencement of the webinar.
Disclaimer & Refund Policy
1. IFES reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. No refund of seminar fees for cancellation. Replacements are allowed before the closing of the registration date line stated in this Brochure. No replacements after the closing of the registration date.